- Locations and Hours
- User Fees
- Operations and Services
- Recycling Information
- Facts About the Landfill
- Hazardous Waste Collection
- State Solid Waste Info
- Green Certification
- Contact Us
What is the User Fee?
The user fee was established in 1997. This fee was established to help offset the cost of operating the convenience centers located in Montgomery and Stewart Counties as well as the processing of residential waste and closure costs of the landfill. The user fee is allowed by TCA 68-211-835 and authorized by the Montgomery County and Stewart County Commissions. By law, landfills must be maintained and monitored for 30 years after they are closed.
- Mail – You may mail your payment to P.O. Box 31689 Clarksville, TN 37040. When paying via mail you may pay by check or money order. Please do not send cash in the mail. Bi-County provides a pre-addressed return envelope with every bill. Please be sure to use the provided envelope and also include the payment stub with your payment.
- Auto Pay – You have the option to sign up for automatic bank drafts. If you choose this option your payment will be drafted from your bank account in the amount of $5.00 on the last business day of each month.
- Online – Online payments may be made by debit or credit cards. Bi-County accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please note there will be a convenience fee when paying with credit and debit cards.
- In person – You may pay your bill in person at any Legends bank location in Clarksville or Dover. Payments may be made with cash, check, or money order. Please be sure to bring your payment stub with your payment.