Starting May 18, 2020, inmates will be allowed one adult visitor during visitation hours. The visitor will be required to wear a mask or face covering during visitation. Please acquire your mask or face covering prior to your scheduled visitation time, one will not be provided by jail staff. To schedule an appointment or if you have any questions please visit the Securus Technologies website at https://securustech.net/.
These rules apply to everyone. Visitation is a privilege, not a right.
- If you are a convicted felon or have been incarcerated in our facility in the past six months, you will not be
permitted to visit an inmate.
- You will only be allowed visitation with an inmate if he or she submitted your name on their visitor's
- No CELL PHONES or electronic devices (Cell phones cannot be left with the Deputy and cannot enter the
visitation room. Please leave them in your vehicle or do not bring them at all).
- No bags, purses, back packs, diaper bags, food, and drinks will be allowed in visitation.
- No SLEEVELESS shirts of any kind (this includes tube tops, halter tops, tank tops, and anything that exposes
shoulders or cleavage area).
- No SHORT skirts or shorts (They are allowed if at a reasonable length).
- No revealing clothing (example: excessive cleavage, clothing that is see-through).
- Any supervisor, or visitation Deputy, may deem clothing unfit for visitation. Any visitor who is in violation
of this directive, will not be permitted to visit, until they comply with this policy.
- No sagging.
- Everyone (including children) entering visitation must have a visit scheduled and must have filled out the
visitation form available on our website or at the booking window (Maximum of 3 visitors scheduled per visit).
All inmates are allowed two visits per week (30 mins each visit). Everyone scheduled must share time with the
others that are scheduled. Any conflicts will result in both parties being banned from visitation.
- All adult visitors must have proper photo identification.
- Children under the age of (18) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Proof of custody is required for all minors. You must present a birth certificate or custodial papers for the
minor or visitation will be denied.
- Children must remain with parent or guardian at all times. Children cannot be left unattended at any time.
- No running, jumping, climbing, yelling, cursing, obscene gestures or disrespectful comments.
- You can only visit with the inmate you are scheduled to visit. Speaking to other inmates will result in you
being asked to leave.
- When your visit is over, you must leave (Please save any questions for the Deputy for when they are not signing
- Destruction of County Property will be prosecuted.
- We do not accept books or clothing at visitation. We now have a jail library and inmates are issued socks and
underwear. T-shirts are available for purchase on commissary.
- No tobacco products (this includes dip and e-cigs).
- If you are a victim of a crime, you are not allowed to make appointments to visit the inmate charged with that
- If you miss 3 visits within a 30 day period without properly cancelling the visit it may result in suspension
of privileges. Repeated offenses may result in a permanent ban.
- Kitchen workers will not receive visits during standard visitation times. Their visits will be scheduled for a
time during the day when they are not working.