Facilities Maintenance Manager
120 Commerce Street
Clarksville, TN 37043
Facilities Management is responsible for all construction and renovation projects, as well as administrating access and security systems for all buildings and properties, and providing maintenance for the Public Safety Complex in which the Sheriff’s Office is located. Building access and security at the Public Safety Complex is provided through the advanced IRIS SCAN system, which identifies individuals based on the iris patterns of their eyes.
Employees of Montgomery County Emergency Medical Services and the Clarksville Police Department may contact the Facilities Manager to enroll their iris pattern in the security system for access to the Public Safety Complex.
Public Safety Complex, 120 Commerce Street, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Primary facility housing the Office of the Sheriff, offices for the Administrative, Courts & Process, and Enforcement Divisions, Montgomery County Information Technology, Montgomery County Emergency Medical Services Training Facility, and the Tennessee Wildlife Resources.
Montgomery County Jail, 116 Commerce Street, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Primary detention facility for inmates awaiting trial or serving sentences.
Montgomery County Workhouse, 1221 Highway Drive
- Secondary detention facility housing non-violent offenders who are approved for this work-based program.
19th Judicial District Drug Task Force Headquarters
- Administrative office for the 19th Judicial District Drug Task Force.
Sheriff’s Office Annex – “Homeland Security Building”
- Administrative office for District 7 Homeland Security, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, and Fugitive Investigations.