Teen Advisory Board (TAB) at your Library
Why should I join T.A.B.?
• You will take an active leadership role in planning programs and events for Teens– we need your input!!
• Volunteer hours are granted for attending advisory board meeting and assisting with programs.
• Volunteer work looks great on college, scholarship, and job applications.
• You will have the opportunity to meet with a diverse group of teens.
How do I join T.A.B.?
• Be a student in grades 7-12.
• Have parental permission.
• Send a recommendation letter from a teacher or community member.
• Attend all meetings and contact Ms. Nita if you are unable to attend.
• Help with and attend at least 1 monthly teen program for an entire school year.
• Help with the Friends of the Library used book sale in October and April.
When do we meet?
• Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month from September
through May. We meet from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Loft.
If interested, please complete and submit this form and submit your recommendation letter by May 18th.