The Public Information Department is committed to providing accurate and timely information to the citizens of Montgomery County, and a high quality of service and support to our employees and departments.
- There is a need for the PIOs to be trained in disaster/emergency situation training.
- There is no employee recognition program in place to identify employees for superlative performance.
- To attend training offered through TEMA when offered
- To establish an Employee Recognition Program by December 2011
- For PIO and back up person to receive TEMA training. (Goal 1)
- Percent of employees nominated for award (Goal 2)
- Number of persons receiving TEMA training (Goal 1)
- Number of Employee of the Quarter nomination forms distributed (Goal 2)
- Number of Employee of the Quarter recipients selected (Goal 2)
- Number of employee participants (Goal 2)
- Number of department heads and elected officials participating in the program (Goal 2)
- Training cost (Goal 1)
- Expenditure per award given (Goal 2)