Clarksville Social Security Office Reopens
The Clarksville, Tennessee office, located at 119 Center Pointe Drive, is open. Most of the damage to the parking lot has been repaired and the office is once again open for business. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9 AM to 3 PM and Wednesdays from 9 AM toNoon.
Most Social Security business does not require a visit to the office. Services are available online at www.socialsecurity.gov, Social Security's toll free telephone number (1-800-772-1213) or TTY1-800-325-0778 and by mail. Some of the services available on our website include:
- Apply for Social Security retirement/spouse/disability benefits
- Apply for extra help with your Medicare prescription drug cost
- Get a replacement Medicare card.
- Get a form 1099
- Online services also available in Spanish
- Create a my Social Security account where you can: Change address, telephone and direct deposit; Request benefit verification letter; View your earnings history and get estimates of future benefits