Applications Now Being Accepted for Master Gardener Course
The Montgomery County Extension Office is now accepting applications for the spring Master Gardener course. All classes will be held at the Montgomery County Extension office on Wednesday's from 10 am – 2 pm beginning March 4th and ending May 27th.
Please keep in mind that this is a volunteer based organization that depends greatly on your time and commitment to the program. You will be required to complete 40 hours of volunteer service within the first year after the class sessions to receive your official Master Gardener certification. The volunteer hours and responsibilities will be reviewed on orientation night to clarify any questions.
Please read the followingvery carefully:
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Applications are available at the county extension office or may be printed below.
- Completed applications & payment must be received by February 25th.
- The first sixty (60) completed applications received will be automatically accepted into the class. All others will be place on a waiting list and notified if there is an opening.
- The fee for the class is $125.00 or $150.00 forcouples. Please remit payment with your signed application! Checks are payable to Montgomery County Extension.
- Once yourapplication has been received, you will be sent a letter notifying you whether or not you have been accepted into the class this year.
Send completed applications & payment to:
Karla Kean, Extension Agent
Montgomery County Extension
1030 Cumberland HeightsRoad, STE A
Clarksville, TN 37040
Please feel free to call or email Karla with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 931-648-5725.