Alert:Montgomery County Government offices will be closed Monday, February 18 in observance of Presidents Day.
- 2/12/2019: Green Certification Workshop Series - Meeting #1 of 2 - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - RSVP to email@example.com
- 2/13/2019: All About Water Event - 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Speakers from the Cumberland River Compact and the City of Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department will discuss the importance of our local waterways and how your organization can get involved in their preservation. You'll learn about the importance of the Cumberland River and its watersheds, the Adopt-a-Stream program and our local blueway system. Light refreshments will be provided. There is no cost to attend but we do ask that you register online so we can accurately plan for refreshments and seating.
- 2/23/2019: City of Clarksville Reduce, Reuse & Recycle Boat Race - Build a boat and race it to the finish
- 3/5/2019: FREE Webinar: Better Buildings, Better Bodies: Strategies for Health & Wellness
- 3/12/2019: Green Certification Workshop Series - Meeting #2 of 2 - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3/16/2019: Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day - 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Highway Drive Transfer Station
- 3/23/2019: Spring Hike - Free range led hikes in all TN State Parks
- 3/29/2019: 2019 Governor's Environmental Stewardship Awards Nomination Deadline
- 3/23/2019: 250K Tree Day
- 4/27/2019: Great American Clean-Up - Contact Mary Anderson (email@example.com) to register as an individual or team